West Nepean Ecumenical Residential Projects. (WNERP), also know as Harmer House welcomes resident who satisfies the following admission criteria:
- Minimum age 60 years old.
- Capable of independent living.
- Independently mobile, able to get groceries and do laundry.
- Applicants are selected in chronological order from the waiting list (rentals: market rent and life lease.
- All information received is kept confidential in accordance with the Privacy Act.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to advice Harmer House of an address change.
- Tenants should be aware of the implications of the Tenant Protection Act and the protection given applicants under the Human Rights Code.
- If an applicant is refused admission to Harmer House, you may appeal the decision through the Appeal Process.
- Applicants seeking rent-geared-to-income are required to contact the Social Housing Registry to register for housing. 613-526-2088.
Occupants are permitted a small pet at the discretion of the Administrator.